Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just Bumming Around

Right now, life has been just waking up late, taking care of my 3-year-old daughter, did the laundry a few days ago, staying home, tinkering with the computer usually checking emails and chat messages, or watching television.

I am thinking of a business regarding transcription training. I still don't know where to start and how to start it. I have to write them all down. I just don't have the ballpen to start jotting the ideas down. Maybe I could do it here. List down the necessary actions I have to do.

This business is in line with a computer shop owner who wants to earn a few more bucks for his shop. I want to help him with that. I just have to figure out how to begin.

Well, as they say, a journey begins with a single step. I have to start somewhere because the scope of this business is wide that I don't know how to trim it down and do it.

But I know I'll get there some day. And when I do, I'll let you know right away.

Thanks for reading.

I'll write again something soon.

Have a nice day!

No comments: