Thursday, March 22, 2007

Life's Been Great!


I say this because I've been blessed with a good life, even if I'm jobless at the moment. I have things to work on to keep me moving. I have a baby girl who gives me strength to go on living, I have my children who keep me on my toes when it comes to using the telephone or the computer and I know they love me very much. I have a family who has fully supported me all these years, who never lost their hope in me that I would make it, not to the top, but to have a contented life.


Then there's someone who's just there to cheer me up, to keep my spirits up and just makes me happy. He knows who he is. Though everything that has happened is also a mystery. Just like in my previous post, it all just happened. It's not the 3 letter word though. It's nothing of the sort. How I wish I could...whatever. It's something so...ugh, I just couldn't explain it. People wouldn't believe it could happen. Neither could I believe it happened. It's something so unusual that it's the first time I've experienced something like this. He knows that. And I really thank him for coming into my life. Maybe without him, my life would be just my kids, my family and me, no him. It wouldn't be any fun.


Not that I'm not happy with my family. I'm happy when I'm with them and when we're all laughing. It's just that he gives that certain kind of happiness you couldn't find anywhere else. Only he could give such emotion. It's unusual because he's not here and yet I could feel him, I could see him in my mind, touching my very soul.


I know people wouldn't understand because it's something so outrageous and crazy and impossible. But we made something possible out of the impossible. It's hard to believe but it's true.


Well, I'll leave it at that. And I hope you guys out there can think about it even if you don't have any idea of what I'm talking about.


It's a wonderful world!

No comments: