Thursday, March 22, 2007

Can you guess what it is?

Well, hello again! It's another day. But it's a nice feeling because I know that someone out there loves me for who I am. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I mean I don't understand how it all happened but it did even if I avoided it, it just happened. I always question why me, of all people. I'm not that young anymore and yet, I still get to do things that young people do. I know you're kinda lost here. I just don't want to spill the beans yet. I just want to keep you guessing. Maybe you know already. But just you can guess what I'm talking about. It's not something tangible. It's a feeling that people think they are capable of. Now, you know.

If you still don't know what it is, well, then, maybe you should experience it first and then you'll know what it's like to be in it. It's fun, it hurts, but sometimes there's that tingle that it gives you. I'm sorry to keep you guessing. I just don't want to be direct at the moment. I should give people that feeling of suspense for once. Because I've always been a direct kind of person that sometimes I get to be tactless and people know me right away. Right now, I want to give out that air of mystery about me.

Well, I hope you had a nice time reading this. It's really kinda weird though. I just want to keep things to myself first. And when I'm perfectly sure about it, that's the time I'd give the word out.

Thanks.

Milay

No comments: