Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What will you do if you will win $100?

This is my entry to the contest http://livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com/2010/06/our-thanksgiving-contest-will-start.html


Yes, what will I do with the $100 if I win it?  Well, there are so many things to pay.  I will pay my bills like for the Internet service provider, my phone bills.  














After paying the bills, I'll try to buy things that my kids will need.  Or if that isn't enough, maybe I could buy the cell phone model that I need.  And it's just right below. 





If the money isn't enough, I'll save some more so I can get that cell phone model that I need.  My cellphones are all outmoded, well, there are just two of them, actually.  I want something that can take photos and I can listen to music at the same time. 

Or if I can still save that $100, I will buy this dream camera of mine.  I saved it in my pictures folder so I could take a look at it every day. 























Well, those are my dream things at the moment.  I do wish I could win that $100 and there's nothing wrong in dreaming and wishing.  For one day, I know my dream has come true if I keep dreaming about them non-stop.   

No comments: