Friday, May 4, 2007

THE ANSWER

Wow! Finally, I got the answer to my prayers. I really prayed hard for it and I got it. That's what I have been trying to do the past few weeks. Just thinking positive and using the visualizations I've read in several articles over the internet, it really works. That's what the Secret is also trying to promote. It's believing that you have a powerful mind that gets you going, that makes things happen. All you have to do is to concentrate on that very thing that you want and think it's already there. Do this everyday and you will get what you want, without you knowing it's already there, just around the corner. Who knows, might be the next millionaire. Just let me know. It really helped me. I am not a millionaire, I just got what I was hoping and praying for.

Try it. You've got nothing to lose. Just have faith in whoever supreme being you believe in and think about that thing that you really want and for sure, you will get it.

No comments: