Saturday, June 15, 2013

Coffee Shop and Restaurant in One

It's my first time to go to a coffee shop that served not only coffee but a complete array of food menu to suit their customer's discriminating taste buds.  Black Canyon Coffee launched its second branch in McKinley Hill, Taguig to cater to yuppies or people who just want to have something different. 

Black Canyon Coffee (BCC) originated from Thailand, which started operations in 1993, headed by its founder and CEO, Mr. Pravit Chitnarapong, opening the first outlet.  With its brand concept of a Thai-owned specialty coffee and International Thai menu restaurant, BCC in Thailand has over 240 outlets to date.  Because of its unique coffee shop and restaurant concept, BCC's success spills over to other Asian countries, having Singapore as its first international market followed by Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, U.A.E., Cambodia, Laos, and, of course, the Philippines.      

Please pardon my photo as I didn't cross the street to capture a better representation of the signage.  



The event was attended by media and food bloggers alike, filling the restaurant to the brim.  Thankfully, I was able to get a glimpse of the CEO from Thailand, Mr. Pravit Chitnarapong (right) and owner, Ms. Wilma Dy (left) during the presentation. 















While Ms. Grace Abues hosted the affair.  


  

After the presentation and some questions and answers, the guests were treated to a delicious buffet-style meal complete from rice, salad to the dessert.  

The following photos will speak for themselves...  

Black Canyon Coffee's Caesar Salad 

Sesame-crusted fish

The famous Pad Thai noodles with rice

Tom Yum Soup, spicy version of our Sinigang


Black Hazelnut Frappe, my finale.
I forgot to include one dish that was also part of the menu.  

It's Chicken with cashew nuts. 

One of the things that also makes me want to come back to a restaurant basically is its ambience, how comfy I would be if I were eating there.  


















If I were to choose, I'd go back there and taste the other delectable dishes that Black Canyon Coffee has to offer.  Look at this photo.  Looks like he's one satisfied customer, don't you think?  I know I was.    



But if you want more of those delicious finds, take a look at what they have.  Or check out their website.  Just go to Black Canyon Coffee and you'll find what you're looking for.  Or better yet, go to their outlet in Tuscany, Upper McKinley Hill, Taguig, and see for yourself.  





























No comments: