Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back in Business

Well, hello, there! It's me again. It's been almost a month since the time that I blogged here. I just want to say that it's good to be back again. I mean blogging. There's just one thing. I had a creative writing student but he stopped coming over and didn't even tell me he'd be stopping. That's so grrr! I mean he didn't even text me a day before or what. I even made a powerpoint presentation for the day's lesson then, he just didn't appear.

Some people have the nerve, right? I didn't even charge him anything for the time and effort that I gave him. It's not fair. But what can I do? I'm not an expert on the subject, I just wanted to help. At least, have the decency to tell me that I'm not helping or anything that's why we'd have to stop the lessons.

Anyway, I just got a babysitter last Monday and I plan to go back to work with a vengeance by not taking my days off, if they will permit me. I want to prove to them that I'm not that pabaya with my work. And that the job is really for me and I want to help the firm achieve its goals through my services, if I could really help.

Please pray for me that I will be given the chance to work. I just want to pay back my absences. And make up for lost time.

No comments: