Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ayosdito.ph

Online shopping has become the in thing these days. I, for one, have tried online shopping and it has been successful on my end. There are sites that contain a lot of things within a webpage and that kind of distracts me to buy from that site. But with Ayosdito.ph, it's easy to take a look at the item and kind of scrutinize it. The description on the post can be easily seen and so are the photos and once you click on the smaller icon of the photo, it will easily go to that photo in an instant.  A prospective buyer like me can easily contact the seller through their numbers posted in the webpage.

It's a site where people strictly buy and sell . At this site, people can post their wares to a wide customer range. I saw in their list of items for sale which are original items that are for high-end buyers. That means that the people who check out the site aren't just the middle class. This site also caters to the AB crowd, which usually are the people who can afford to buy those items. So if you have anything to buy and sell, this is the place for you. Even the most expensive items are up for sale there.  

But the one that caught my attention definitely isn't that expensive and it's found in the cellphones for sale and is an unusual kind of a cellphone.  Its design is unlike any other phone I've seen from other sites that sell mobile phones.    


Here's the photo of that unique and cute cellphone. It's worth P5500 and take a look at its features below.  It's just amazing! 



What do you think?  I'm already sooo tempted to buy one.  I'm going to wait for my budget and get one of those soon.  Check out Ayosdito.ph and you'll know what I mean.    



No comments: